This pizza is different than the usual, but so delicious!
1 large Kabuli Pizza crust*
1/4 c. chopped onions
1/4 c. chopped tomatoes
1/4 c. chopped olives
1 T. chopped green chilies
1 c. shredded lettuce
1/2 c. salsa
Tofu sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Spread the bean filling over the crust.
- Layer the onions, tomatoes, olives, and green chilies over the beans.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until crust is golden.
- Top with shredded lettuce, salsa, and tofu sour cream if desired.
- Slice and serve.
*Note: Kabuli Pizza Crust is fat free and is available in whole wheat. It's made by Dallas Gourmet Bakery. Many natural food stores carry this brand (in TX, Whole Foods and Kroger both have the Pizza crusts). You can also order it by calling (972)247-9835.