|Post-baked (along with notcho sauce and coconut almond chocolate sauce (recipe coming soon)|
3/4 c. plain unsweetened non-dairy milk
3/4 c. raw cashews (unsoaked)
3 T. freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 garlic cloves
2 T. nutritional yeast
3/4 t. salt
1/2 t. ground mustard
ground black pepper to taste
2 handfuls fresh spinach
2 cans artichokes in water, drained & rinsed
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Blend first ingredients until very creamy.
- Add spinach and blend until chunky.
- Add one can of artichokes and blend until chunky.
- Add second can of artichokes and blend just to incorporate, leaving big chunks.
- Transfer to an 8x8 baking dish or equivalent. (I baked mine in a quart jar to serve at tonight's Relief Society fondue fest.)
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes.
I'm serving it with whole wheat & flax baguettes (recipe to be posted soon), but it would be delicious on crackers or pretty much anything.