1 pkg firm or extra firm tofu (refrigerated kind), pressed
1/2 c. water
1/3 c. mellow miso
1 1/2 T. white wine vinegar
1 1/2 T. lemon juice
3/4 t. salt
1/2 t. garlic powder
- Cube pressed tofu.
- Blend other ingredients.
- Marinate tofu in sauce at least 8 hours before adding to salad.
- Process miso, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and garlic powder until smooth.
- Crumble pressed tofu into processor.
- Pulse, slowly adding water, until desired consistancy. I like a small cottage cheese consistancy.
- Allow to marinate in fridge for at least 8 hours. I like it best after 3 or 4 days.