3/4 c. shelled pistachios
1 c. whole wheat flour
2 t. baking powder
1 t. cinnamon
1/4 t. salt (omit if using salted pistachios)
1/2 c. non-dairy milk
1/4 t. vanilla
1/3 c. water + 1 1/2 T. egg replacer powder3/4 c. wonderslim
1/2 c. evaporated cane juice
1/2 c. sucanat
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Process pistachios in food processor until finely ground, but not pasty.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Pulse to mix.
- In a mixing cup, combine milk and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl or mixer, whisk water and egg replacer until frothy.
- Add wonderslim, evaporated cane juice, and sucanat, and mix well.
- While mixing on low speed, add the pistachio flour and milk in batches, alternately, beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
- Mix just until combined.
- Pour batter into a lightly greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Bake on 350 for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.