Anyway, it's really good!
4 pkgs. no-flavor gelatin (you can use vegan gel like agar)
12 oz. cranberry, rasberry, or apple juice concentrate (or combination)
20 oz. can crushed pineapple
2 c. cranberry sauce
1 c. pecans or walnuts, chopped
1/2 to 1 c. vegan sour cream
- Strain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Mix concentrate with pineapple juice to make 4 1/2 c. (Add water if necessary.)
- Sprinkle gelatin on 1 c. juice mixture.
- Let sit for 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, boil remaining 3 1/2 c. juice.
- Add boiling juice to cold and stir to dissolve gelatin.
- Pour into 9x13 dish.
- Refrigerate until half set. (30 minutes to an hour. Check every 5-10 minutes after 30 minutes. It can go very quickly from liquid to set.)
- Meanwhile, combine and mix crushed pineapple, cranberry sauce, and nuts.
- When jello is half set, mix in fruit and nuts.
- Refrigerate 5 more minutes.
- Swirl or mix in sour cream.
- Refrigerate to set completely.