1 1/2 c. oats
1 1/2 c. shredded wheat cereal
1 1/2 c. pecans
2 1/4 c. dates
3/4 t. cinnamon
3/4 t. salt
3/4 c. vegan chocolate chips
1/3 c. water
1 1/2 T. egg replacer powder
1/2 c. honey
1/2 T. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place first ingredients in a food processor. (If you don't have a large capacity processor, you might have to do this in 2 parts.)
- Process until finely chopped.
- Add chocolate chips and pulse a few time, until they're the size you want.
- In a large bowl, whisk together water through vanilla.
- Add the oat mixture, and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish and flatten down gently.
- Bake on 350 for 20 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow the bars to cool completely before cutting and serving. (They're even better after being chilled in the fridge or freezer.)