1 1/2 c. oats
1 1/2 c. shredded wheat cereal
1 1/2 c. walnuts
1 c. dates
2 t. cinnamon
3/4 t. salt
1 1/3 c. dried apples
1/3 c. water
1 1/2 T. egg replacer powder
1/2 c. honey
1/2 T. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place first ingredients and 2/3 c. apples in food processor. (If you don't have a large-capacity processor, you may need to do this in 2 parts.)
- Process until finely chopped.
- Add remaining 2/3 c. apples, and process until they're the size you want.
- In a large bowl, whisk together water through vanilla.
- Add oat mixture and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish, and lightly press flat.
- Bake on 350 for 20 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting and serving. (They're even better chilled in the fridge or freezer.)