Here are the ones we've loved the most. With all of these, I just use the same crust and sauce recipe in the link above - the only variation is in the toppings, so I'll just list the toppings here along with any necessary instructions.
HAWAIIAN BARBECUE PIZZA
roasted garlic sauce
soy chicken strips, grilled (or baked bbq tofu*)
fresh pineapple, roasted
jalapenos (be careful)
• Lightly spread the pizza with barbecue sauce, right over the roasted garlic sauce (I use a little less garlic sauce than I otherwise would have and spread the barbecue sauce very lightly).
• Grill soy chicken strips, using cooking spray.
• Slice the fresh pineapple into 2-inch chunks. Thread the chunks onto a skewer and grill them on an electric griddle. You can skip the grilling step if you’d like, or even used canned pineapple – it’s just not quite as tasty.
• De-seed the jalapenos (unless you’re brave) and finely dice them.
• Spread the pizza with all the toppings and bake according to the original pizza instructions.
* To make the bbq tofu:
- Press and freeze firm or extra firm tofu. (For instructions, click here.)
- Thaw tofu in the refrigerator overnight, or at room temperature for several hours.
- Slice into 1/4 to 1/2-inch cubes.
- Saute in barbecue sauce and water until completely coated.
- Transfer to a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
SPINACH POTATO PIZZA
*This may not seem that great, but it may be my favorite one we do.
Yukon gold potatoes
• Bake potatoes and then allow to cool slightly. Slice very thinly.
• Top crust with garlic sauce, then spinach, then potatoes. I cover the entire surface with the spinach and then again with the potato slices. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
• Bake according to the original pizza instructions.
ARTICHOKE ZUCCHINNI PIZZA
Artichoke hearts, finely chopped
Yellow squash, chopped
Cherry tomatoes, halved
• Layer all ingredients on top of crust and garlic sauce and bake according to original pizza instructions.
APPLE CINNAMON DESSERT PIZZA
2-3 apples, peeled and then thinly sliced
Vegan spray butter
Cinnamon and evaporated cane juice mixture
• Form the crust, pinching the sides around the edge to create a raised wall. The honey and butter tend to bubble over the edge if you don’t.
• Spray the crust with spray butter, then drizzle with melted honey.
• Put one layer of thinly slice apples over honey and sprinkle generously with the cinnamon and evaporated cane juice mixture.
• Layer again with apples, honey, spray butter, and cinnamon and evaporated cane juice mixture.
• Bake according to original pizza instructions.
*This tastes incredible by itself, but is also quite tasty with vanilla soy ice cream*
*When I reference the original pizza instructions, I am referring to this pizza.*
*With all of these, I usually bake my crust for a few minutes and then pull it back out to add the toppings and then finish baking. I find the crust is a little bit more crispy/crunchy and less soggy that way.*