|I promise, the enchiladas are under there . . . .|
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed (about 1½ c.)
1 can white corn kernels, drained and rinsed (about 1½ c.)
2-4 cans enchilada sauce (about 3-6 c.)
1 small zucchini (about 1 c.)
1 small yellow squash (about 1 c.)
1 T. fresh cilantro (or 1 t. dried cilantro)
1/2 t. coriander
1-2 t. cumin
1/4 t. black pepper
1/2 t. salt
small corn tortillas
nutritional yeast (optional)
vegan sour cream
• Preheat oven to 375°.
• Mix beans and rice with 1/2 enchilada sauce.
• Add diced zucchini and squash.
• Add chopped cilantro and other spices. Mix together and set aside.
• Steam tortillas until they are soft.
• Cover the bottom of a casserole dish with some enchilada sauce. Place a spoonful of zucchini/bean mixture into each tortilla and roll them up. Place side by side in the dish until it is full. (Or just layer the whole thing like an enchilada casserole.)
• Once dish is full, cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with nutritional yeast if desired and cover with foil.
• Bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Uncover and continue to bake until cheese is completely melted.
• Top with lettuce, tomatoes, avocados, olives, vegan sour cream.