I can't believe these haven't been posted on here before. I think my brothers eat about 6 of them every day- they are seriously good!
2 c. whole wheat flour
1 t. ginger
1 t. cloves
1 t. cinnamon
1/4-1/2 t. salt
1 t. baking soda
1/4 c. + 2 T. baby food prunes (1 small Gerber container)
1 c. sucanat
1 1/2 T. water
1/4 c. molasses
- Mix sucanat, prunes, molasses, and water.
- Add the spices.
- Add the flour.
- Refrigerate dough for a few hours (if you can wait that long!)
- Roll into ball, dip the top in sugar (evaporated cane juice)
- Smash with your hand and put on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
(Well, I just turned a perfectly fat-free cookie into a very not-so-fat-free one. But, oh my! It's delicious with this coconut cream on it!)