2 c. fresh raspberries
1 c. raspberry-apple juice concentrate
1 1/2 T. corn starch
1 smidgen stevia*
• Put fruit and 1/2 c. juice concentrate in small saucepan.
• Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until boiling.
• Meanwhile, whisk corn starch and stevia into remaining 1/2 c. juice concentrate.
• When the fruit mixture is boiling, slowly add the concentrate-corn starch mixture.
• Continue to cook, stirring constantly, until syrup is thick.
*1/4 t. stevia is equivalent to 1 c. sugar. So, this was probably about the same as 2 or 3 T. sugar.