1 lb. whole wheat fettucine (or other pasta)
2 c. shallots, diced
1/4 c. water
1 lb. frozen peas (about 2 1/2 c.)
2 T. garlic, minced (about 3 to 6 cloves)
4 c. vegan alfredo sauce
1/4 c. fresh parsley, chopped (about 1/8 bunch)
pepper to taste
• Cook pasta until al dente. Drain well. Return pasta to the pot and set aside.
• Saute shallots and garlic in water until onions are tender.
• Add peas. Saute for an additional 2 minutes.
• Add the pea mixture and alfredo sauce to the cooked pasta. Toss well to combine.
• Season with pepper to taste. Add fresh parsley. Serve.