prepared brown rice or quinoa
water to saute
2 c. onions, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 t. fresh ginger, grated (or 1 t. ground ginger)
2 cans diced tomatoes, blended
1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
2 c. green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
3 large carrots, sliced
2 medium zucchini, sliced
1/2 t. salt
1/4 t. pepper
1/2 t. turmeric
1/2 t. ground coriander
1/2 t. cumin
1/4 t. cinnamon
toasted sliced almonds
- Saute onions, garlic, and ginger in water (in pressure cooker) while you prepare and chop vegetables.
- Add tomatoes, garbanzos, carrots, zucchini, and spices.
- Cook on low pressure for 1 minute. Quick release.
- Serve over brown rice or quinoa.
- Top with raisins, fresh parsley, and almonds.