1/2 c. oats
1 c. cashews
2 c. pitted dates
1/4 c. almond milk
1 t. vanilla
• Process oats for 20 to 30 seconds in food processor.
• Add cashews and process for another 20 to 30 seconds.
• Add dates, almond milk, and vanilla.
• Process until mixture is combined and clumping together.
• Press mixture into flat container and freeze or refrigerate.
Note: Dates are not created equal. You may have to play with amounts. Also, if you get dates that are too hard, try steaming them or heating them in the microwave to soften them.