1 1/2 c. almonds, processed into flour
1/2 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1 drop stevia
2/3 c. sunflowers, processed into butter
2 T. ground flax + 1/4 c. water
1/3 c. honey
1/4 t. maple flavor
1/2 t. vanilla
3/4 c. vegan chocolate or carob chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Process almonds into flour/meal.
- Combine almond flour, baking soda, salt, and stevia in a bowl.
- Combine flax and water and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Process sunflowers into butter.
- Add flax mixture and other wet ingredients to processor and cream together with sunflower butter.
- Pour wet mixture into dry and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate or carob chips.
- Drop onto baking sheet and bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.