5 medium red potatoes, diced
1/2 red onion, diced
2 ribs celery, diced
1 avocado, diced
1/2 c. non-dairy milk (I used almond)3 T. sesame seeds
2 T. walnuts
2 T. cashews
2 T. lemon juice
2 T. nutritional yeast
1 T. prepared mustard
1/2 t. garlic powder
1/2 t. cumin
1/4 t. salt
1-2 T. chopped fresh dill (1 t. dried)
2 T. dill relish
- Steam or boil potatoes until tender but not falling apart. (I used my pressure cooker, low pressure, 1 minutes, but when the pressure floater thing popped up, I set the timer for 45 seconds and then turned it off and released the pressure.)
- Rinse under cold water and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, red onion, celery, and avocado.
- Blend milk through salt until creamy and smooth. Stir in dill and resish.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix.
- Chill before serving.