1 c. almonds
1 c. walnuts
1 c. prunes
1 c. dried fruit*
1/4 c. honey
1 t. vanilla
1 t. cinnamon
1 1/2 c. Barbara's Brown Rice Crisps cereal
- Place almonds in a food processor and pulse to coarsely chop.
- Add remaining ingredients except cereal and process until finely chopped, but not pureed.
- Place in a large bowl and mix in cereal by hand.
- Using your hands, press firmly into a 3/4-inch thick square on a cutting board.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Place squares on parchment paper or lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 200 for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
*The original recipe calls for 1-inch pieces of dried mango. I didn't have mango, so I used dried apples.