I just doubled this cashew cheeze recipe, processed it for a lot longer to make it creamy, and chilled it for several hours. Here it is:
2 c. raw cashews
1/2 c. water
5 T. fresh lemon juice (juice from 1 lemon)
1 t. salt
2-4 cloves garlic
1/2 c. cilantro, packed
- Process all ingredients except the cilantro until very smooth.
- Add cilantro and process until desired consistency.
- Line a round mould with saran wrap. (I used one of my baby's stacker balls.)
- Fill mould with cheez.
- Cover and chill for several hours.
- Turn onto serving tray and remove mould and saran wrap.
- Brush with water to smooth lines.
- Serve with vegan crackers.
Note: I roll mine (after it's set) in toasted pecans mixed with black pepper and nutritional yeast. Delish!